1. B.S. Degree in Electrical or Electronic.
2. 4+ years experience in industry.
3. Able to work on electronic control system such as PLC, AS/DC Drives Motors.
4. Able to operate PC.
5. Good communication in English
1. Analysis machine’s problems, monitor working condition of machines.
2. Increase plant performance, implement and modification of machine and utility system.
3. Maintain plant reliability, focus and solve production machine or utility system problems.
4. Organize, manage and assign tasks for technicians.
5. Provide technical training to electricians.